AW: [wingide-users] Problems debugging apps using Pmw 0.8.5

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 17:09:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, F. GEIGER wrote:
> > If there are too many locations, you can also set Exception Mode from the
> > Run menu to Never Stop (this is also settable from the
> > debug.exception-mode preference).
> No chance. Be aware that I get an error from Tk if I simply run the code by
> pressing <F5>:

Yes, it could happen at any time, even at startup. Are you saying that it
still happens when you check the "don't show me this exception location
again" checkbox and Close and Continue?

If so, then yes, please send your source to and
we'll replicate the problem here.

- Stephan