News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Search/Replace window in 1.1b6

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:26:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001, F. GEIGER wrote:
> As it is: If I paste some text into the search window, the button 'Search'
> remains greyed. It comes into life, if I edit the text just pasted.
>
> As it should be: Pasting text into the search window should immediately make
> the Search button available.

Yes, this needs fixing.  Already on the list, in fact.

> BTW: Is it possible to have the Search/Replace window remaining in the
> foreground? It's annoying to always have it to click into the foreground,
> especially if one searches within a window when it's in fullscreen mode.

We're working on this, not just for search/replace but some of the other
dialogs as well (particularly bad are the modal variants of the run args
and save query dialogs, which disable other windows and thus seem to lock
up the app if they get lost below other windows).

Thanks for reporting these.

- Stephan