News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Search/Replace window in 1.1b6

F. GEIGER fgeiger@datec.at
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 17:52:30 +0200

As it is: If I paste some text into the search window, the button 'Search'
remains greyed. It comes into life, if I edit the text just pasted.

As it should be: Pasting text into the search window should immediately make
the Search button available.

BTW: Is it possible to have the Search/Replace window remaining in the
foreground? It's annoying to always have it to click into the foreground,
especially if one searches within a window when it's in fullscreen mode.

Best regards
Franz GEIGER

DATEC Datentechnik GmbH
	Software Development