News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] WingIDE 1.1b6: Esc-Key to close calltips drop-downs?

jpe@archaeopteryx.com jpe@archaeopteryx.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:07:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I just uploaded a patch to fix the bug with the escape key while the
autocomplete window is displayed.  It's available at
ftp://archaeopteryx.com/pub/wingide/prerelease/1.1b6/esc-autocomplete.tar
To use it, unpack it in the directory where Wing is installed.  This
patch is applicable to both the linux and the win32 version.

Let me know of any problems,

John