Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] PythonWin Feature

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:18:28 -0400 (EDT)

If I'm understanding correctly, the structural folding feature coming in
1.1b7 may give you what you want (and more).  That will place marks at the
start of blocks of code, as well as allowing you to fold them up, as in an
outline processor tool, when you click on the marks.

Let me know if that doesn't sound like what you're talking about.

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!