Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] non python mainloop

Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:10:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Markus Oberrauter wrote:
> 1st question: Is it possible to keep the connection to the debugger
> after loading and execution of the script, or do we have to change the
> way we are using python? I thought that if we were using python in a
> non C++ mainloop it would be ok to execute a python function and then
> jump back to C++.
>
> 2nd question: Some ideas why it crashes ? Is it possible that this
> problem is gone when we could keep the connection to the debugger?

FYI, the problems seen by this user have been fixed in bug fix #2,
available from the 1.1b6 downloads page:

http://wingide.com/support/downloads&v=1.1b6

The patch requires manual editing of wingdbstub.py and omits the
documentation for the new kEmbedded flag, so it's better to wait
for the next beta if you don't really need this fix now.

- Stephan