Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Scintilla

Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:17:18 -0400 (EDT)

We're using the current release of scintilla (recent from CVS, actually)
with our development sources.  I can make a development snapshot of
pyscintilla at any time upon request, and just updated the one that's
there to 1.38+ (includes some fixes since scintilla release 1.38; see
README).

Actually, the wingide-users forum should be restricted to discussion about
Wing but I thought I'd post this reply anyway.

In general, questions about our open source releases should go to
info@wingide.com.

Thanks,

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!