[wingide-users] Scintilla

Stephan R.A. Deibel
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:17:18 -0400 (EDT)

We're using the current release of scintilla (recent from CVS, actually)
with our development sources.  I can make a development snapshot of
pyscintilla at any time upon request, and just updated the one that's
there to 1.38+ (includes some fixes since scintilla release 1.38; see

Actually, the wingide-users forum should be restricted to discussion about
Wing but I thought I'd post this reply anyway.

In general, questions about our open source releases should go to

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python                               Take Flight!