Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] 1.1.b4

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:12:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

FYI, if you rename or remove the gtk-bin directory in the Wing
installation location, it will automatically use your native gtk (and thus
also whatever theme you've got set).  It may also start crashing a lot, if
you've got one of the problematic gtk versions...

We've had so many problems with this that for now we have no choice but to
ship with gtk included by default and themes disabled.  Without that, Wing
simply doesn't work on many linux dists.

A work-around for the errant save dialog is to set the following pref:

proj.save-without-asking=true

I've seen this bug but thought it was due to the way we're launching Wing
when debugging itself... now I see it's a real bug.

- Stephan