 Search:

[wingide-users] 1.1.b4

jpe@archaeopteryx.com jpe@archaeopteryx.com
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:43:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.  We do plan on offering a command line option for
using the system gtk libraries, which will allow people to use themes or
other customizations.  The libraries themselves take ~1.5 MB of disk
space, so I'm not sure it's worth complicating the install procedure for
this savings.  We will provide instructions on which directories to delete
for those who want to use the system libraries and save the disk space.

The immediate save project dialog is a bug and will be fixed in the next
release.  I'm a bit puzzled by the report of the project window
behavior; is the scrollbar shrinking vertically or horizontally?  Can you
still move the separator between the two panes?  What version of Linux are
you using?

John

 On 28 Apr 2001, Martin Preishuber wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> just downloaded and installed 1.1.b4, 3 minor things:
>
> - first, is it really necessary to include the gtk libraries ? I know
> that you have some problems with various gtk versions, but when using
> your own gtk, you require some more disk space plus custom gtk
> settings (e.g. themes) are lost.
> - when opening wingide, the first thing I get asked is to save the
>   project ... is that ok ?
> - the project window has two parts, one upper and one lower. when
> changing the height of the project window, the scrollbar of the
>   upper part of the window keeps getting smaller and smaller.
>
> Martin

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!