News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Wing IDE 1.1b4 windows won't start

Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:06:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I've replicated your configuration and see the problem.  The bug is caused
by locating Python in C:\Program Files\Python20 rather than C:\Python20
(the default location).  The code that determines environment for source
code analysis is trying to launch Python without the ""'s needed to handle
the space in the path name.  Just when we thought we had fixed all of the
bugs in that class...

I'll fix this and will create another release; in the meantime, if you're
in a rush, you can work around it by moving Python20.

Sorry about this...

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!