Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Horizontal scrolling

Mon, 9 Apr 2001 23:31:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, George Grisancich wrote:
> I'm not seeing (don't have) horizontal or vertical scroll bars!

Yikes... that definately isn't right!  Could you send me info on what
window manager and os version you are using?  Also gtk version?

I think there was some discussion about missing scroll bars on the
Scintilla mailing list recently (this is the editor widget we use) so I'm
hopeful the problem has been fixed and will thus be fixed in the coming
1.1b4 release.  But it would be nice to verify that here.

Thanks,

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!