Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] likely bug

Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:24:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

There are some known bugs where this kind of thing is caused by typing of
triple quoted strings or other line-continuation construct.  It's possible
it's caused in other scenarios also, so any more detailed info on when
this happens is always welcome.

In any case, the work-around without restarting Wing is to reopen the
file.  Even if the file is already open, this should trigger the file
to be reanalysed from scratch and the problem should go away.

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!