News
Support
About Us
Python
Open Source
Store

 Search:

[wingide-users] Three questions: Backspace, Output and Crashes

Emile van Sebille emile@fcfw.fenx.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:22:05 -0700

Stephan,

Thanks for the prompt response.  Backspace now works.
Output still missing.

I think it may be related to a series of warnings I get on
the x-term window I started wing from.  There are ten that
all say "Warning.  Cannot allocate color map entry for
[colorname]".  This shows up when I put a break point on the
last line of my program and run.  Then a black x-term window
pops up, and nothing ever appears in it.

The debugger window shows that the application test ran, but
that's the one that segfaults when I click on a variable
name.  When I tried using older copies of python, by
changing WINGPYTHON, I got import errors, so I've probably
left the prior copies broken on my system.  When I get a
chance, I'll see what happens with 2.0b2.

See you,

Emile van Sebille
emile@fenx.com