[wingware-announce] Wing IDE 2.0 released

Wing IDE Announce info at wingware.com
Tue Nov 9 19:13:29 EST 2004

We're happy to announce the release of Wing IDE 2.0, an advanced
integrated development environment for Python.  It can be
downloaded from:

http://wingware.com/downloads

New features in Wing IDE 2.0 since the last 1.1 release include a
redesigned customizable user interface, call tips, syntax error
indicators, editor tabs and splits, multi-file wildcard and regular
expression searching, integrated documentation and tutorial, German
localization, and Unicode support.

A complete list of changes is available here:

http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/prerelease/2.0.0/CHANGELOG.txt

We'd like to thank the many people who participated in our beta
program and sent us invaluable feedback & bug reports.  Wing IDE
would not be the product it is today without their input.

Please report any problems using the Submit Bug Report feature in the
Help menu, or by emailing support at wingware.com.

For more information see:

Product Info:   http://wingware.com/products
Sales:          http://wingware.com/store/purchase