[wingide-announce] New Release: Wing IDE 1.1.9

Wing IDE Announce info at
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:09:50 -0500 (EST)

Wing IDE version 1.1.9 is now available.  This release includes:

* Support for Python 2.3
* More complete data display in the main debugger window
* Improved auto-indent
* Better browser launching on Linux
* More reliable and configurable Linux/Unix console debugging
* Support for OS X framework builds of Python
* Several code analysis fixes
* Other enhancements based on recent user requests

Trial Licenses:
Change Log:

Please send any problem reports and feedback to

Python Success Stories

Archaeopteryx sponsors, a Python Advocacy website.
We've recently released the first batch of Python Success Stories
that we are working on together with O'Reilly Associates:

Please consider contributing your own story:

To include the stories on your own website, see:

Wing IDE Merchandise

We've recently set up a line of clothing and housewares that feature
our dancing Archaeopteryx logo:

This is just for fun; we make no money on sale of these items.  But
it's a great way to spread the word about Wing IDE and Python!

Thanks for your continuing support and interest.

The Wing IDE Team