Store

 Search:

[wingide-announce] New Release: Wing IDE 1.1.9

Wing IDE Announce info at wingide.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:09:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Wing IDE version 1.1.9 is now available.  This release includes:

* Support for Python 2.3
* More complete data display in the main debugger window
* Improved auto-indent
* Better browser launching on Linux
* More reliable and configurable Linux/Unix console debugging
* Support for OS X framework builds of Python
* Several code analysis fixes
* Other enhancements based on recent user requests

Downloads:         http://wingide.com/downloads
Trial Licenses:    http://wingide.com/wingide/demo
Change Log:        http://wingide.com/pub/wingide/1.1.9/CHANGELOG.txt

Please send any problem reports and feedback to support@wingide.com.

Python Success Stories
----------------------

Archaeopteryx sponsors pythonology.org, a Python Advocacy website.
We've recently released the first batch of Python Success Stories
that we are working on together with O'Reilly Associates:

  http://pythonology.org/success

Please consider contributing your own story:

  http://pythonology.org/successguide

To include the stories on your own website, see:

  http://pythonology.org/success&help=1

Wing IDE Merchandise

We've recently set up a line of clothing and housewares that feature
our dancing Archaeopteryx logo:

  http://cafeshops.com/wingide

This is just for fun; we make no money on sale of these items.  But
it's a great way to spread the word about Wing IDE and Python!

Thanks for your continuing support and interest.

Sincerely,

The Wing IDE Team