[wingide-announce] Wing IDE 1.1.8 and related news

Wing IDE Announce info at
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:21:58 -0500 (EST)

Wing IDE version 1.1.8 is now available.  This release includes:

* Better support for debugging processes that reload modules
* Fixes for a number of problems in the debugger that could lead
  to failure to display source or stop at breakpoints
* Several other bug fixes and minor enhancements

Trial Licenses:
Change Log:

Please send any problem reports and feedback to

New Quick Start Docs

We've also released several new documents detailing use of Wing
IDE with specific Python technologies, such as Zope, Plone, PyQt,
wxPython, and Apache mod_python:

Python Success Stories

Archaeopteryx sponsors, a Python Advocacy website.
We've recently released the first batch of Python Success Stories
that we are working on together with O'Reilly Associates:

Please consider contributing your own story:

To flow the stories to your own website, see:

Wing IDE Merchandise

We've recently set up a line of clothing and housewares that feature
our dancing Archaeopteryx logo:

This is just for fun; we make no money on sale of these items.  But
it's a great way to spread the word about Wing IDE and Python!

Thanks for your continuing support and interest.

The Wing IDE Team