Store

 Search:

[wingide-announce] Wing IDE 1.1.8 and related news

Wing IDE Announce info at wingide.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:21:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Wing IDE version 1.1.8 is now available.  This release includes:

* Better support for debugging processes that reload modules
* Fixes for a number of problems in the debugger that could lead
  to failure to display source or stop at breakpoints
* Several other bug fixes and minor enhancements

Downloads:         http://wingide.com/downloads
Trial Licenses:    http://wingide.com/wingide/demo
Change Log:        http://wingide.com/pub/wingide/1.1.8/CHANGELOG.txt

Please send any problem reports and feedback to support@wingide.com.

New Quick Start Docs
--------------------

We've also released several new documents detailing use of Wing
IDE with specific Python technologies, such as Zope, Plone, PyQt,
wxPython, and Apache mod_python:

  http://wingide.com/support/howto

Python Success Stories
----------------------

Archaeopteryx sponsors pythonology.org, a Python Advocacy website.
We've recently released the first batch of Python Success Stories
that we are working on together with O'Reilly Associates:

  http://pythonology.org/success

Please consider contributing your own story:

  http://pythonology.org/successguide

To flow the stories to your own website, see:

  http://pythonology.org/success&help=1

Wing IDE Merchandise

We've recently set up a line of clothing and housewares that feature
our dancing Archaeopteryx logo:

  http://cafeshops.com/wingide

This is just for fun; we make no money on sale of these items.  But
it's a great way to spread the word about Wing IDE and Python!

Thanks for your continuing support and interest.

Sincerely,

The Wing IDE Team