[archaeopteryx] New Release: Wing IDE for OS X

Wing IDE Announce info@wingide.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 17:07:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

We've just released Wing IDE 1.1.4-beta1 for OS X.

This is a version of Wing IDE that runs under XDarwin.

Most of the problems we mentioned previously on wingide-users
have been solved, so now we need beta testers to help us find
more bugs and to evaluate usability in additional real-world
development tasks, especially with native OS X development.

Details on installation, usage, and known problems are here:

http://wingide.com/psupport/prerelease/osx/osx-beta.html

Please note that this *is* beta quality software, so while it
has performed quite well in our testing here, there are likely
to be some problems with it.

Enjoy!

The Wing IDE Team