[archaeopteryx] Wing IDE Standard version 1.1.2

Wing IDE Announce info@wingide.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:53:38 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

We've just released Wing IDE Standard (aka Wing IDE) version 1.1.2.
This is a bug fix release that solves problems seen by some users.
It also adds support for Zope 2.5.0.

A detailed list of changes made to Wing IDE is here:

ftp://wingide.com/pub/wingide/1.1.2/CHANGELOG.txt

Download the update:  http://wingide.com/support/downloads
Get a demo license:   http://wingide.com/wingide/demo

Zope Support
------------

The Zope 2.5.0 patch, Zope 2.5.0 + Wing IDE 1.1.2 for Linux, and
the Zope 2.5.0 Debug Server for Wing IDE are all available now
from the Zope Support section of the above downloads link.

We are working on support for the unpatched Zope distribution, so
that Wing IDE users can upgrade to new versions of Zope immediately
as they appear.  So with some luck, this is our last upgrade to
Zope-specific support that depends directly on the Zope version.

Website Updates
---------------

Along with this release, we have updated our online store and
downloads area to support multiple products and versions, and
to clarify the ordering process.

Mac OS X Support

At Python10, we announced our intentions to release a version of
Wing IDE for Mac OS X.  The port works using XDarwin and is
expected to be available this spring, if not sooner.  Watch this
space for announcement of the release.

Sincerely,

The Wing IDE Team