[archaeopteryx] Wing IDE version 1.1rc3

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel at
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:15:23 -0500 (EST)

Release candidate three for Wing IDE version 1.1 is now available from the
downloads area:

If you need a trial license you can get one here:

This release fixes a number of resource leaks and memory errors that led
to intermittent crashing in the previous release.  Most of the more
critical fixes are specific to Windows, but a few affect Linux as well.

This release also fixes several more minor bugs such as inability to
resize the expression evaluator, debugger failing to report users-defined
exceptions in some cases, odd debug stepping at line zero, and others. A
complete list of changes is in the CHANGELOG in the release.

Please report any problems encountered to

As always, thanks to our many helpful beta testers for working with
us to improve the quality of our product!

The Archaeopteryx Team

Run by Mailman v 2.0b5

Copyright (c) 2000, Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.
Legal Statements