Store

 Search:

[archaeopteryx] Wing IDE version 1.1rc3

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel at archaeopteryx.com
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:15:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Release candidate three for Wing IDE version 1.1 is now available from the
downloads area:

http://wingide.com/support/downloads

If you need a trial license you can get one here:

http://wingide.com/wingide/demo

This release fixes a number of resource leaks and memory errors that led
to intermittent crashing in the previous release.  Most of the more
critical fixes are specific to Windows, but a few affect Linux as well.

This release also fixes several more minor bugs such as inability to
resize the expression evaluator, debugger failing to report users-defined
exceptions in some cases, odd debug stepping at line zero, and others. A
complete list of changes is in the CHANGELOG in the release.

Please report any problems encountered to bugs@wingide.com.

As always, thanks to our many helpful beta testers for working with
us to improve the quality of our product!

Sincerely,

The Archaeopteryx Team

Run by Mailman v 2.0b5

Copyright (c) 2000, Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.
Legal Statements