Store

 Search:

[archaeopteryx] Wing IDE 1.1 Release Candidate 2

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel at archaeopteryx.com
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 19:16:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

We've fixed several problems that caused version 1.1rc1 to crash
on Windows and have released version 1.1rc2.  This has solved
crashing for some users but there are still some problems on
Windows XP at least.

Please try the new release:  The more bug reports we receive,
the faster we can fix the remaining issues.  As many of you
must already know, this is particularly import in finding
environment-specific problems.

This release also fixes some problems navigating the View
Manager dialog by keyboard, and some problems setting
syntax highlighting from the Source menu.  Those fixes
affect also Linux users, but the bulk of the changes were
for stability on Windows.

The release materials are here:

http://wingide.com/downloads

If you don't have a trial license you can get one here:

http://wingide.com/wingide/demo

Thanks very much to Craig Morris, Peter Frey, and Jeff Sasmor
for helping to track down some of the more difficult bugs!

Sincerely,

The Archaeopteryx Team

Run by Mailman v 2.0b5

Copyright (c) 2000, Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.
Legal Statements