Store

 Search:

[archaeopteryx] Wing IDE for Windows version 1.1b4

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel at archaeopteryx.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:10:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

We're pleased to announce version 1.1b4 of Wing IDE for Windows.  This
contains many new features and bug fixes since 1.1b3.

Highlights of this release include:

- Python 2.0, and 2.1 are supported, as well as 1.5.2
- Recent menus for files, projects, and debug files
- Wing IDE & Python manuals and other useful web materials can be
  accessed from the Help menu
- Project files may be used on multiple platforms
- Configurable menu font/size for editors and rest of user interface
- Set or clear environment variables passed to the debug program
- Enhanced by-reference or by-symbolic-path debug data value tracking
- Expanded keyboard/command macro support
- Many bug fixes

The distribution is available from the 1.1b4 section of our downloads
website:

http://wingide.com/support/downloads

A full list of changes and a list of known bugs in this version can also
be obtained from the downloads page, and are found within the distribution
as CHANGELOG and BUGS.

If you need a trial license for Wing IDE, you can obtain it here:

http://wingide.com/wingide/demo

Please note that printing and drag and drop are still disabled in this
beta release.

This release has been tested with the following Windows variants:

Win2000 sp1
Win NT sp4
Win 98se

Please send feedback and bug reports to bugs@wingide.com.

Thanks!

Run by Mailman v 2.0b5

Copyright (c) 2000, Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.
Legal Statements