Store

 Search:

[archaeopteryx] Wing IDE for Linux prerelease 1.1b3

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel at archaeopteryx.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:20:43 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

We're also quite happy to announce availability of Wing IDE for Linux
version 1.1b3.

This version contains an updated Wing + Zope bundle with more detailed
documentation, improved debug properties dialog, fixes to crashing when
opening perl and some other types of files, improved color allocation
for use with some X Servers, fixed auto-indentation after compound
if/then if/else if/elif lines, improved debugger attach/detach, and a
number of other minor fixes.

This release represents a substantial improvement over version 1.0.
We encourage users of 1.0 to try it out (but be warned that keyboard
macros are broken in this beta).

For more information, please go to http://wingide.com/support/downloads
and select 1.1b3 from the version popup menu.  The detailed changelog,
bug list, and other materials are available there.

- Stephan

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!

Run by Mailman v 2.0b5

Copyright (c) 2000, Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.
Legal Statements