[archaeopteryx] Wing IDE 1.1b2 prerelease for Linux

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel at
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:21:43 -0500 (EST)

We're happy to announce the first public pre-release of Wing IDE 1.1
for Linux.  This release is 1.1b2.  Changes from 1.0 include:

- Improved indentation management for Python source
- Ability to attach to already-running debug processes
- Zope 2.3.0 support, including an easy-to-install combined distribution
- An extensibility interface for the debug server, to optimize
  performance under non-Python main loop environments
- Many bug fixes and other enhancements

The distributions and more information are available in the 1.1b2 section
of the downloads area:

Archaeopteryx Software will be exhibiting at Python9 ( on
March 6 and 7.  Please stop by our booth, or come see our presentation in
the Zope track!

The Archaeopteryx Team

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python                               Take Flight!

Run by Mailman v 2.0b5

Copyright (c) 2000, Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.
Legal Statements