Store

 Search:

[archaeopteryx] Wing IDE 1.0 final

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel at archaeopteryx.com
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 03:06:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

We're happy to announce the release of version 1.0 of Wing IDE for Linux!
Thanks to all who tried our beta versions and sent us feedback.  Version
1.0 marks the beginning of our development efforts, not the end -- so you
can expect more releases in the 1.x series in the months to come.

The changes from beta 4 include bug fixes, support for debugging Tkinter &
PyQt based programs, saving of window positions, reopening of all files
open in a previous project session, improved support for remote debugging,
and optional display of indentation guides.

Details are here:

http://archaeopteryx.com/wingide

Thanks,

The Archaeopteryx Team

Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.                        Wing IDE for Python
www.archaeopteryx.com                               Take Flight!

Run by Mailman v 2.0b5

Copyright (c) 2000, Archaeopteryx Software, Inc.
Legal Statements