Filtering Construct Type
Constructs in the source code browser window can also be shown or hidden on the basis of their basic type within the language:
- Classes -- Classes defined in Python source.
- Methods -- Methods defined within classes.
- Attributes -- Attributes (aka 'instance variables') of a class. Note that these can be either class-wide or per-instance, depending on whether they are defined within the class scope or only within methods of the class.
- Functions -- Non-object functions defined in Python source (usually at the top-level of a module or withing another function or method).
- Variables -- Variables defined anywhere in a module, class, function, or method. This does not include function or method parameters, which are not shown in the source browser.